Universal Life Church | ULC

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

John Wayne to the Rescue: Part I

The beautiful flower was distraught when our hero, John Wayne, arrived.  (That be's me.)


"What's wrong ma'am?"


"The villain, Big Bad Bud was here.  He stole my corn.


Our cook, Hop Sing Moxon, tells me that there isn't a single kernel left.


Now we've nothing to eat.  My kids will starve."


"Now don't you worry none.  I'll get your corn back for you.


Wayne grabbed his trusty one-shot and off he went.


He traveled across the barnyard




and up the deck.







He went down the steps.








Finally, he ran across another goat basking in the sunlight.  It was the famous Calamity Cookie.  He stopped to ask, "Have you seen Big Bad Bud?"


"Nope," was the only reply, so off he went.


To be continued...

7 comments:

Melodie said...

A cliff hanger!This is super cute and I can't wait to see the ending!

brokenteepee said...

Uh oh - I think Calamity Cookie better watch out for her pretty pink hat. It might be chewed!

I can't wait to find out where Big Bad Bud is!

Mimi Foxmorton said...

Oh gods! I am dying here!
This is STUPENDOUS!!!!!!!!!

More! More, please!

xoxoxoxoxoxox

Claire MW said...

Love it!! Myson - go talk to Opal. See if she is fatter than usual! She might have eaten all the corn! I love Flower's bonnet!! :)

Candy C. said...

Oh, the suspense!!

Pat said...

Love those good old-fashioned goat operas!

Honeydale Farm said...

Omg- the whole family loved this- we are just two months away from our first dairy goat arrivals!!

Gypsy's End Farm