Universal Life Church | ULC

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Breaking Them In

I told that human I was not going to stop.

I've been playing my horns.

I'm getting the new casts broken in.

9 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

just don't break 'em down or get 'em bloody!

Millie said...

It's not my fault these casts can't stand up to my horn playing. :-)

Tracy said...

You might need to be upgraded to a fibreglass cast Millie! I wonder what kind of tonal quality you would get out of that! :D

You are looking awfully sweet these days!

brokenteepee said...

It just looks like you are breaking them...
Or don't you like these new casts. You look like I look about snow.

IsobelleGoLightly said...

I know you just want that doctor to come back with the purple casts that your lady asked for in the first place! I like your fuzzy look! xoxoxo

Melodie said...

When music is in your soul you just can't stop it,you have to let it out!

Mimi Foxmorton said...

Play on, luv........just be careful......... xo

Candy C. said...

Go easy on the new casts Millie!

Claire MW said...

Oh Millie, I see the logic now. You want your quads to be musicians too, don't you. It's like these women who play CDs full of baby songs to their babies while they are still inside them. You are just playing melodies for your little ones. I know they appreciate it....but maybe not 24/7?