Millie tells her story of life on an Iowa farm as a goat.
How sweet!
Hee hee...so beautiful! I hope someday my horns get long and curly like Minnie's. My lady isn't so sure about that hope because she knows that sometimes I can be a bit goatie with them. muhahahahahaaaa!
Minnie's horns are impressive looking, but she can't play music with them. I can't believe a beautiful goat like you would get goatie with your horns.
awwww great picture!
hehe what a beautiful picture ! I have a bloggy award for You on my blog ☺http://thenaturalcatholic.blogspot.com/2010/10/prolific-bloggy-award.html
So cute! Even cranky Minnie looks cute when she's asleep!
Doesn't everybody look cute and sweet when they are sleeping--even Naughty Rooster Boy (just don't ask the human). Rox--Thank you so much for the award. That is just too kind of you.
She looks so peaceful and her horns are amazing.~ Blessings ~
What a lovely,lovely goatie! Such a sweet smiling face!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
How sweet!
Hee hee...so beautiful! I hope someday my horns get long and curly like Minnie's. My lady isn't so sure about that hope because she knows that sometimes I can be a bit goatie with them. muhahahahahaaaa!
Minnie's horns are impressive looking, but she can't play music with them. I can't believe a beautiful goat like you would get goatie with your horns.
awwww great picture!
hehe what a beautiful picture !
I have a bloggy award for You on my blog ☺
http://thenaturalcatholic.blogspot.com/2010/10/prolific-bloggy-award.html
So cute! Even cranky Minnie looks cute when she's asleep!
Doesn't everybody look cute and sweet when they are sleeping--even Naughty Rooster Boy (just don't ask the human).
Rox--Thank you so much for the award. That is just too kind of you.
She looks so peaceful and her horns are amazing.
~ Blessings ~
What a lovely,lovely goatie! Such a sweet smiling face!
Post a Comment