Universal Life Church | ULC

Monday, October 4, 2010

Collars

I am not the only goat around here gaining weight. In fact, a lot of our girls seem to be outgrowing their collars!

Maggie needs a bigger collar. She is one of the yearlings, and she has really filled out and grown.

Helen, another yearling, needed her collar loosened, and now she won't let the human catch her. She looks like some kind of stray without a collar.

Look who else needs a bigger collar. She's not maturing, though. She's positively fat.

Maybe I'll outgrow mine if I keep eating. Scarlet doesn't have a collar either, but she didn't outgrow hers. She lost it fighting. The human wasn't too happy with her.

4 comments:

Claire MW said...

Please do not give my lady the idea that I should have a collar. I do not want a collar. It would mar the beautiful surface of my fluffy fybur. Tragic, no? The other goats have collars but I am special, of course.
**Lucky Nickel**

Millie said...

Don't worry. I won't suggest it to her, Lucky Nickel!

JoyceAnn said...

Well , I didn't have much luck with collars , Goatee got his hung on the fence and pulled it off about the first day. A few days later Jazz's collar was hanging , so I took it off. And I went out one morning last week and Jo's was on the ground. I think they may have been to big , guess I'll get the smaller ones and keep these collars for them when they get larger or use them for the dogs. They're probably due a new collar.
Hope all you ladies enjoy your new collars when you get them.

~ Nanny Blessings ~

Millie said...

Those goats without horns cheat and just slip theirs off.