Universal Life Church | ULC

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Is This Heaven?

Bambi finally convinced me to join the rest of the herd out in pasture. I went with them, and we went all the way to the back hill, where the human had looked for me a couple of days ago. When she came back there today, I asked her, "Did I die and go to Heaven?"

She looked at me and said, "Silly Millie. This isn't Heaven; it's Iowa!"

I couldn't believe all the big green pasture. I had two of my girls with me--little Bambi and my Joe. Bekka, my grandkid, was right there too. The whole family!
There were areas of tall grass.

Everyone knew exactly where they wanted to go, but I just had to keep looking. I didn't know this even existed.


5 comments:

Melodie said...

Oh Millie that is so wonderful! You are finally back out in the pasture ,it is like it grew nice and green just for you!

V.L. Locey said...

Hello Millie!

All of us goats on our hillside farm are so glad to meet you!

Millie said...

Melodie, it is so nice to be back out there!

Feral Female--I'm so very glad you stopped and left a comment for me. I very much like to have comments from my admirers!

brokenteepee said...

It looks yummy!

Jennifer said...

Looks like you sure are enjoying the green grass! Eat it while you can...winter is a coming!