Universal Life Church | ULC

Friday, October 15, 2010

Bad Boys

When the human came out the other morning, she was not happy with the medium and little boys. Look what they did: Beau, Flash, Red, Rover, Mo, and Peanut all got out.

Flash tried to play all innocent. He just looked at the human and said, "What, I'm not doing anything."

Not these two. They had already staked their claim on pretty Miss Kizzy.

These two girls were also feeling the stirrings of love hormones. The human went, "Whatever" about Pam, but she was not happy about Pistol. With Pistol's naughty behaviors beginning at the age of two days, she blames Pistol for teasing the boys into coming out.

Mo was really naughty. He wouldn't even let the human catch him. He would just stand there and say, "What? I'm just standing here minding my own business."

Captured! The human put the boys in this little bitty pen until she could work on the gate where they had escaped.
It doesn't look like they are too miserable.

Peanut seems to be practicing for the circus now. The human says we'll have to see if those naughty boys are going to be daddies.

4 comments:

brokenteepee said...

Oooh, bucks will be bucks. That's for sure!

Millie said...

Even those little bucks! They certainly are creative about how to get out when there's a pretty smelling girl around.

Texan said...

I swear a goat can get out of anything I have decided LOL...

Sterling who is actually a whether, Never since getting goats have I had so much trouble keeping a goat where it is suppose to be!!!

Millie said...

We just think the human doesn't know how to build fence.