Universal Life Church | ULC

Monday, October 25, 2010

Girls Fight Night

Dana seems to like to fight. First she picked a fight with Heather.

That didn't go to well.

Finally, Heather put her in a headlock, and Dana called, "Uncle!"

Then she moved on to Bambi.

This was a lot closer fight.

Nobody won, and there might be a rematch!

Dana might need to go sit in a corner and take a time out.

7 comments:

Sharon said...

Looks like a time Is called for! :-)

Melodie said...

Dana is a tough girl...a tom boy..or would that be a tom billy!

V.L. Locey said...

Ah yes, the scrabbles between the does. They are quite the scrappers at times!

brokenteepee said...

Goats do love to butt heads. Rather like human males

Texan said...

Mercy me how the goaties like to butt it out... I sometimes wish they could just get a long for petes sake LOL...especially at meal time...uggg

I totally agree with your comment on my blog about the "dont" I have never been good with "because I said so" LOL ...

Millie said...

Some of the big girls rejoined us after being with boys, so it was big girls last night!

Dana certainly is a tom billy! Pricilla, I certainly agree--the human's boy and nephews just love to push (me and each other).

Goody said...

I really love the photos of the fights! It seems Dana has some spirit, my favorite kind of animals, I have chosen all my pets based on fiestiness!

Anyway I work in affiliation with Stetson and I think they would be of interest to your readers. If you have any link opportunities please let me know!

Thanks,
Vanessa