Universal Life Church | ULC

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Love Is...

having a human that will walk to the far ends of the property to make sure you are okay. Really, she walked all the way to the back of the Back Hill to find me.

See how far away the barn is. And she couldn't even walk straight there. She took Lily's Long Way Around.

She never did find me out there, but she said everybody was having fun. That's my daughter Pebbles spinning around so she looks all blurry.

Everyone followed the human part way back to the barn. When they got to the first crossing, she said some of them (like Penny) were staring at the neighbor's waterway because they were naughty and went in there to eat yesterday.

That's Scarlet in the middle down below. She was shut in the same time as me, but she looks nice and fat now. She obviously wasn't near as sick as me.

Guess where she found me!

Yep, I was in the barnyard the whole time. I just didn't hear her call my name because I was browsing and trying to find something green to eat. She wasn't even mad at me.

In fact, she brought me hay just like she said she would if I didn't go out to eat.

She even brought me some sweet feed.

Are you tired of seeing pictures of me eating? I think the human should take some other pictures for you to look at. I'll see what I can do.

5 comments:

IsobelleGoLightly said...

Aw, Millie, your lady loves you a lot!

Melodie said...

Yep,us people can get very attached to you goaties! Who couldn't love that sweet face you have!

Anonymous said...

I think I would like to stay in the barnyard all day if I got some hay and sweet feed. I get it any way though, I yell outside the garage where the Humans keep the food and then they give me some! You guys should try it, it works really well.

Millie said...

Thank you all. My adoring readers are so kind. I'll have to try that hanging out by the food and begging. I think that just might work.

brokenteepee said...

It's good that you are eating!