It's Millie here. First I want to say thank you to everyone who sent me get well wishes. I've spent nearly a month just resting and eating. Hard to believe I've been away that long.
With the first full week (and longer now) of dry weather since mid-April, everybody is leaving the barnyard in the morning and not returning until suppertime in the evening. I have lonely with nobody but Sourpuss Scarlet and the obnoxious Flower and Bud for company. Look where they hang out.
The human showed me the pictures because I wanted to know where my kids were. After all, I'm still their mom. There's Bambi by Cutie. She said Beau was there too, but I didn't see him in any of the pictures.
There is my sister, Minnie behind Vixen and Angel. I hope she has been taking care of my blog and not doing anything weird to chase my adoring readers away.
They spend all day out there alternating between laying under the trees and browsing on the field where they just made hay. The human must have felt bad because she brought me some peach to eat.
She said this was the part that got bad before she got around to using them. If this is the bad part, I can only guess how yummy the good parts were.
I can't believe she gave some of my peaches to Flower and Bud. They didn't even want it. Silly kids.
The human said I'm doing well enough that she might take me out to pasture tomorrow. Oh, I hope I get to go eat some fresh green grass.



5 comments:
Yeah Millie!!!!!So glad you are better!!!!!
Hi Millie! Glad to see you back! Yummmmmmy peaches!!!!!! That peach color matches your lovely golden eyes!
I'm glad you are back and feeling better.
Yay!
Yay Millie! Good to have you back, don't tell Minnie pearl, but you are a much better blogger then her, she complains to much!
Thank you all!
I'm certainly glad to be back. I admit Minnie tends to take her position of herd queen a bit to serious and doesn't like it when we don't give her "all due respect."
Post a Comment