Universal Life Church | ULC

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Day Out

My first day back out with the rest of the herd was actually quite nice. I got to see my little boy Beau.
I finally got to go play my horns on one of my favorite places--the loose tin on the barn.

When everyone else went to pasture, Bambi and Beau stayed with me. They finally convinced me that it would be nice to go out and eat some grass.

I must say, we were there for just a little while when the human came to check on us, and I'd had enough.

I went back to the barnyard with her. Bambi and Beau came too, and the human was nice enough to give us some hay.

I had a little problem with the hay, but Beau was there to help his mom. Isn't he sweet?

All of this activity wore me out. I took a nice long nap. Even though it wore me out, I am so happy to be out with everyone.

I hope you all had a great day too!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good to see you back Millie! It's always good to play some music to cheer yourself up! I always like to start fights with a goat about three times my size to cheer me up.

Millie said...

I don't think we have a goat three times my size, so I guess I better stick with playing my horns. Thanks so much for stopping by Lily and Tayet.

IsobelleGoLightly said...

Such a nice, sunny day for your first day out, Millie!!! I love the sleepy picture, although don't you just hate when your people go around taking photographs of you when you are asleep? tee hee

JoyceAnn said...

Love the pic of Beau helping eat the hay hanging from your horn , it put a smile on my face :). Glad you're feeling better !

~ Nanny Blessings ~

brokenteepee said...

And I thought you were trying out a Halloween costume!
Glad you had a nice day out.

Millie said...

Isobelle the weather has been lovely since the rain has quit. As long as the sun is shining, she can take my picture all she wants!

JoyceAnn, I might be a bit prejudiced, but I think Beau is a cutie!

Pricilla, you have me thinking that I might just have to talk to the human about some goatie Halloween costumes!

Claire MW said...

I'm so glad you're feeling better these days Millie. I think that you could be a pygora for Halloween. Maybe you could borrow some fiber from a sheep? Well your son Beau is really handsome. Do you think he would think I am cute? I think he's really cute. Don't tell him I said so! I'd be all embarrassed!
Lucky Nickel

Millie said...

I'm sure Beau would think you are adorable! Maybe you two should meet. :-)