Sunday, March 31, 2013

Sad in All the Happy

We have been very blessed with a lot of beautiful kids.  I'll have to finish introducing them tomorrow.  Today, I have to tell you that we've also had a bit of sadness.

Pam's kids:  Tucker in back and Tansy in front
Pam had her beautiful kids, but she didn't get rid of the placenta.  You really don't want to keep that because it makes you sick.





The human gave her antibiotics and tried to help her, but Pam passed from this world and joined her maa, Cutie.  We will all miss her.

6 comments:

Patty Woodland said...

Oh my heart is breaking. I'm so very sorry. I wish I could be there to give you a hug.

Barbara F. said...

Oh poor Pam, this was the one who was really late? Oh I feel so sad, another goat angel at Rainbow's Bridge. I am so sorry to hear. :( xo

Pam said...

I'm so so sorry! RIP Sweet Pam and Cutie! :(

IsobelleGoLightly said...

Pam was such a beautiful ladygoat. I'm so sorry that you've lost her. She had lovely children to remember her by. xoxoxoxo

Candy C. said...

Oh no! I am so very sorry to hear this. {{HUGS}} to her kids.

SmithGang said...

So sorry hun