I must say this morning I saw a very strange sight. Pistol was being attacked by aliens.
It started innocently. She was enjoying one little alien, washing it and talking to it and enjoying herself.
Then the human came out and put another little alien down beside her.
There were two of them! They were attacking her!
Pistol would back up, and they would just keep coming after her.
They were sucking the life out of her!
After panicking and trying to get away from them, the human put her in a little cage with them. She stared and stared and stared. Finally, she realized they weren't aliens, and she had simply given birth to two babies.
I brought my Bambi over to explain things to her. That way when she has kids next year, she won't think she's being attacked by aliens.
Some nannies need to do a better job of preparing their kids for kids.









8 comments:
'sucking the life out of her'
great post!!!
You know.... sometimes kids do ... suck the life out of you! Definitely aliens!
Abby still sucks the life out of everyone around her....
Tee hee! This was hilarious! I also like Pricilla's comment! hee hee hee
Millie, you are a VERY good nanny for explaining everything to Bambi!
Ah, yes, the birds and bees of goat life. I'll have to speak to my goats about that.
Too funny! Pushy little alien's aren't they?
Deb
That little brown and white kid with floppy ears is the cutest thing ever.
Post a Comment