Millie tells her story of life on an Iowa farm as a goat.
we've had rain but no snow thank goodness
I hope you don't get too wet Millie! Try and stay dry in that yucky weather!
I'm sure all that damp and cold is hard on your joints. Here is hoping for an early spring.
It sounds like you moved to Montana!
Stay warm and dry Millie girl, spring is getting close.
Oh Millie!! I hope that nasty weather goes away soon!!
It's not any better here in Ohio today either....:P yuck...a big one...lol! :)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
we've had rain but no snow thank goodness
I hope you don't get too wet Millie! Try and stay dry in that yucky weather!
I'm sure all that damp and cold is hard on your joints. Here is hoping for an early spring.
It sounds like you moved to Montana!
Stay warm and dry Millie girl, spring is getting close.
Oh Millie!! I hope that nasty weather goes away soon!!
It's not any better here in Ohio today either....:P yuck...a big one...lol! :)
Post a Comment