You make it look so delicious! Maybe you could pay my two little boys a visit and show them how goats are supposed to eat hay--they need a role model, I think! :)
I often tell my patients they look betterer. It brings a laugh at times. I will have to try gooderest. Yes, hay is gooderest. Especially fresh hat with green things still in it.
6 comments:
You sure look like you like it.
You make it look so delicious! Maybe you could pay my two little boys a visit and show them how goats are supposed to eat hay--they need a role model, I think! :)
You's hay looks gooderest!
Me's thinks me's can smells it from here!
*yum*
xoxoxo
~Darla
I often tell my patients they look betterer. It brings a laugh at times. I will have to try gooderest. Yes, hay is gooderest. Especially fresh hat with green things still in it.
That is some lovely hay you have there Myson, no wonder you like it!
YOU are gooderest, Myson, and you deserve the bestestestestest hay!
Post a Comment