Millie tells her story of life on an Iowa farm as a goat.
You be a toughbuck Myson.
Dat's wat big brofers be fors!
hahahahI love the pic where they both stop and look at you...... :Is this good? Are you getting these shots?" lol
Yea! No fair! You be boss Myson! She cheats!
You are tufferest, Myson!
I'm with Mimi, LOVE when they both turn to look at the camera!! ;)
Teee weee heee! Myson, you look so fierce! I do, however, think the others look amused. Just wait until you are as big as BUD! WOW.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
You be a toughbuck Myson.
Dat's wat big brofers be fors!
hahahah
I love the pic where they both stop and look at you...... :Is this good? Are you getting these shots?" lol
Yea! No fair! You be boss Myson! She cheats!
You are tufferest, Myson!
I'm with Mimi, LOVE when they both turn to look at the camera!! ;)
Teee weee heee! Myson, you look so fierce! I do, however, think the others look amused. Just wait until you are as big as BUD! WOW.
Post a Comment