Universal Life Church | ULC

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Someone is a Copy Goat

Meg is copying my style.

She decided to beat the cattle panels and put a hole in her horn, so now she has a cast. I think she was just jealous of my wonderful horn casts, but she only has one.

Looks kind of funny that way, doesn't she?

7 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

a little lop-sided. :)

Tracy said...

There's only one goat I know that can rock the casts. I think even Meg knows she can't pull of the look. Maybe that'll learn her to beat the cattle panels! :D

Tracy said...

In all fairness, I should say that Meg has a magnificent beard! She's such a pretty goat. She really shouldn't be beating cattle panels though.

Millie said...

Music is one thing. It's a sacrifice for my art. Meg is just a bully.

brokenteepee said...

When you are a trend setter.....

Candy C. said...

With only one cast does she walk around in circles? Tee-hee!

Oskar said...

Hi there! I think goats are cool!

My name is Oskar & I have a blog that I'd love for you to check out, www.PetBlogsUnited.com. It's a great place for pet bloggers to find each other and be featured. If you're interested you can e-mail me at PBU at comcast dot net.

Nubbin wiggles,
Oskar