Universal Life Church | ULC

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

My New Grandkid

Bambi had her baby very early this morning.

She has a beautiful little girl. (Really, no joking this time.)

She hasn't named her daughter yet, but I'm sure she'll pick the perfect name for her.

Bambi is a good mom, but she's still figuring out this nursing thing.

I'm sure she'll get on to it very soon. She's already doing better.

I think she's doing a very good job for the first time!

8 comments:

Sharon said...

Well, it's about time! She is adorable! Looks like Bambi will take good care of her!

brokenteepee said...

Ooooh she is very pretty. She looks like a cup of Chai Tea

TexWisGirl said...

aww. good for both of them!

Claire MW said...

Goodness! I actually let out a little audible gasp when I saw her. She is absolutely stunning. Her colour is so delicate and her ears are pure delight. Is she Fionn's? I can't remember. Wow. Wow wow. I want her. Here. Now. :) So glad she and Bambi are doing well.

Millie said...

She is a Boeris baby.

Alica said...

She is beautiful!!

V.L. Locey said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!

Candy C. said...

I just LOVE her coloring and her two little white front feet! :)