They are both cute, but I have to add that polka dots is gorgeous. Well, Mille your live might be easier if you let the humans raise the kids. But no it doesn't seem fair.
Well how wonderful that you both had your kids on the same day. Like mother like daughter! I think Joe's boy has the most darling little face - it looks different from the girl's face, almost as if there was a different parent. So interesting to see how different looking kids from the same "litter" can be. xox
9 comments:
Oh, the publicist squealed at the polka dotted goatling. She wants one!
I told her to chill
I'm not sure how to ship her, but she will be available. :-)
Teresa
Is the pokadotted one the girl? She is so pretty.
They are both cute, but I have to add that polka dots is gorgeous. Well, Mille your live might be easier if you let the humans raise the kids. But no it doesn't seem fair.
Joes Kids are beautiful ♥
they are all beautiful Millie...
very happy for all of you!
BEAR HUGS xxx
Well how wonderful that you both had your kids on the same day. Like mother like daughter! I think Joe's boy has the most darling little face - it looks different from the girl's face, almost as if there was a different parent. So interesting to see how different looking kids from the same "litter" can be. xox
Good job Millie and Joe! Very cute kids!It sure is going to be fun around your barn yard with all that hopping and bouncing!
Your grandkids are very sweet Millie, tell Joe she did good!! I'm sure the human has your best interests in mind by raising your little boy herself!
Post a Comment