Universal Life Church | ULC

Thursday, March 1, 2012

My Due Date and Lily

Here I am today, on my due date. I am close. At least the weather is better today.

Lily is very sick. She has mastitis, and she's septic. The human treated her yesterday, but she just got worse, so Dr. Schmitz came to see her today.

He gave her two shots and left more for the human to give her. We hope she feels better. I'm not raising her kids. The human (and her mother) are giving them bottles

and finger pacifiers. They do have names now. Otis is on the left and Odin on the right.

Linking to Farmgirl Friday.

7 comments:

Claire MW said...

Oh no! Poor Lily. I hope she gets better very, very soon. I'm glad that the vet was out to see her. Those kids sure are cute, but if she's feeling sick, I'm sure she's had quite enough of them. Now, you be careful Millie...we don't need you with mastitis too!

brokenteepee said...

Oh no! I am so very sorry to hear this. We send lots and lots of goat hugs for Lily

TexWisGirl said...

i'm very sorry to hear about lily. i hope she will recover.

Alica said...

You take care of yourself Millie! I can't wait to see your baby (s?) Give Lily a goat hug from me!

charlotte's menagerie said...

Now I think Lily is going to get better. Best wishes to you for a good delivery.

Michelle | Bleeding Espresso said...

Poor Lily :( Sending thoughts, healing vibes, and of course goatie hugs your way. *sigh* xx

Candy C. said...

I am sorry to hear that Lily is sick, I hope the medicine the vet left will make her better soon! You take care of yourself Millie, we don't need you sick too!