Universal Life Church | ULC

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

More Eye Jewelry

Bambi's baby went to the vet today.

She got eye jewelry like my little boy.

Hopefully, it will make her eyes feel better.

It did wonders for Miranda.

Once she can see better, that girl will never sit still.

Then she'll be able to get into even more trouble exploring without her maa's approval.

12 comments:

Claire MW said...

Oh my word, I did not know she had front white socks! I think that makes her all the more adorable. Are we still sure she is a girl? I hope so. She is just precious. xoxo

Alica said...

I think I'm in love...

Millie said...

Yes, we are certain she's a little girl. The human said the vet did laugh at my Miranda's name. Harumph! I think that's uncalled for.

TexWisGirl said...

aww. hope her eyes do well, too.

Gone Country said...

Eye jewelry? What is it and what does it do for them?

I hope it works for her.

Teresa said...

She had entropion eyes. The eyelids turn in and the lashes scratch her eyes. It's very painful, but the vet put clips on hold them out. It should be a complete fix for her.

Sharon said...

Bambi's baby girl is just a doll! Love the ballerina slippers on her feet - no, I won't call them socks.

brokenteepee said...

I like her socks too. I am sorry her little eyes hurt though. I hope they clear up very soon.

Kathy Felsted Usher said...

I'm so glad they can do this for goats. I had a cat that lost vision in an eye due to this and the vet, a very good vet, never mentioned anything like this. The operation was too much or we would have done that.

Teresa said...

They don't use clips on animals other than sheep and goats to my knowledge. I don't know if they just don't make clips or it wouldn't be effective or they just want to get pet owners to have the surgery. My mom had a cat that required the surgery too. Sorry to hear you couldn't get it done.

Candy C. said...

I'm glad she got the clips for her eyes and I hope it helps to fix her eyelids. Her maaa looks none to happy about her being on the wrong side of the fence!!

Isaiah Jenkins said...

She is such a cute little doe love her coloring