Universal Life Church | ULC

Saturday, December 17, 2011

A Festive Goat

I'm truly starting to get into the holiday spirit. Which do you prefer? The maroon,

or the green?

Bambi seems to like the green.

Or maybe she just thought it would taste yummy since it is green.

Anyhow, I think I might have to wear holiday flowers all the time.

13 comments:

Alica said...

Green. Definitely green! :)

brokenteepee said...

Yes, I agree. The green!

Tracy said...

Green for sure! Lookin good Millie!

Ozarks Goat Girl said...

Millie, you have a "winter" coloration. As such, you will always look good in rich, dark jewel tone colors such as the maroon and the green you modeled so beautifully today. I would like to see you also try royal blue.

Gil said...

How about a combo?

IsobelleGoLightly said...

I really like the maroon on you, Millie but I like that the green has sparkles and SPROINGS on it! Very nice!

Sharon said...

I think the maroon is a classy look for you!

Candy C. said...

I like the maroon the best Millie, very classy!

Mimi Foxmorton said...

Maa-maa says to put them both together and add a few festive feathers.

Fascinators are sooo in this season! (I should know.)

Actually, *Goature* (as Maa-maa calls it) is an up and coming thing!

Also-Millie, I wish you could have played the horns at my tree lighting. A goatie choir would be wonderful!

love and kisses,
~Darla

Melodie said...

Green is your color !

JoyceAnn said...

Go Green , Millie !!

Kathe W. said...

I'm green with envy!

Claire MW said...

They're both lovely, and green is my favourite colour, but I have to say that the maroon really sets off your eyes and has a special holiday look to it. I approve entirely, either way!