I might have been a bit hasty in thinking the human was neglecting me. After she fed those peanuts to Pistol and her girls, she came over to the barn where the rest of us were staying dry.
She offered me a peanut, and I just didn't feel like a peanut. It must be the pregnancy hormones.
My appetite is a bit off. I thought it might be time for Bambi to get to taste a peanut. After all, she is a year-and-a-half old, and she's going to be a mom herself this spring. It's time for her to get to taste a peanut.
Well, you probably won't be surprised...
"No!" Bambi interrupts. "I'll tell them."
"Ahem. I like peanuts."
"A lot."
6 comments:
that's cute!
What cute faces! Bambi definitely has the "I smile for peanuts" face!
YAY for Bambi! She finally gets a peanut!!
I hope you are feeling OK MIllie.
Bambi is certainly very cute
Bambi is very cute! I too hope you are OK Millie! I hear you've been playing your horns, you naughty girl! xoxoxo
I'm feeling well. It's just the hormones making me more generous about sharing. Isobelle, I love playing my horns. Darn human just doesn't get my music.
Post a Comment