Universal Life Church | ULC

Monday, December 12, 2011

Angel or Devil

This is Harley. She's got a halo above her head, but look at that face.




Do you really believe she's an angel?



She's awfully sassy and ornery to be an angel.

9 comments:

brokenteepee said...

Angelic is in the eye of the beholder.

Candy C. said...

Weelll...if she's like my goaties, she's a little bit of both! ;-)

Kelsie from Our Country Home and Studio Photography said...

OMGosh that is funny.

Sharon said...

I think she looks very angelic!

;-)

Ozarks Goat Girl said...

I love this blog so much! Thanks for the fun!

IsobelleGoLightly said...

Of course she's an angel! Tee hee hee. She just has a wee devil on her shoulder too! xoxoxoxo

Jen said...

She looks like an Angel to me ;)

Claire MW said...

She's an angel with the countenance of a vixen! ;-) I bet the boys just go wild for her! It's not her fault, she just came out that way!

charlotte's menagerie said...

This is so cute. Goat are not angelic like sheep, but they are much more fun.