Universal Life Church | ULC

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

A Friendly Breeze

Betty Lou loves maple leaves. The problem is she can't reach them.

The human calls this dream wishing. No matter how hard she wishes, she can only dream about eating those leaves.

Still she puts all her focus on the leaves.

Oops. Forget to focus on the edge of the table.

Still, if she tries really hard

the wind just might help her out.

She just might get it!

Now she's not going to let go.

"And you doubted me!" she says.

You go, Girl!

Linking to Farm Friend Friday.


10 comments:

farmer said...

cute!

Candy C. said...

Way to go Betty Lou!!

TexWisGirl said...

too cute!!! love it!

brokenteepee said...

I think I can, I think I can, I think I can.....

Sharon said...

Cute, cute, cute! Nothing tastes as good as success!

Dreaming said...

I love the last shot! Perfect!!

Melodie said...

Maybe it wasn't the wind..maybe it was some sort of psychic goat mind, wind ,tree control......insert creepy music here.....

IsobelleGoLightly said...

She sure is eyeing those other leaves there in that last photo! MMMMM yummy leaves!

April's Homemaking said...

What a cute group of pictures!! I love goats :) Visiting from Farm Friend Friday Hop ~April

C said...

LOL bless .... maybe stilts :)