Those little chicks that the human kept telling us were in the building have made their way out. This little lady is very brave.
She will stand right by the peacock.
He's big and scary and coming to check her out.
She must not be such a bird brain after all because she's not hanging around for him to get any closer!
I don't blame her.
Linking to Farmgirl Friday.
Linking to Farm Friend Friday.
6 comments:
love those frilly pantaloons. :)
The little lady has just enough pluck to check things out and enough sense to get out of the way! Cute!
Awwww, she's so cute and he's beautiful!
I love peacocks. If we had milder temps I know we would have a pair. I grew up with peacocks roosting up in the 50ft pine trees. I love their call. Great watch birds.
Hairy feet! Hairy feet!
Ha ha ha!
Glad to see she has some brains to go with her beauty!
Post a Comment