Millie tells her story of life on an Iowa farm as a goat.
Ooh, soo sorry!
We do need the rain, but I think it could have been considerate and waiting just a few hours.
It rained on our hay too this spring. The male person had to put salt on it before he stacked it.
Oh no! I won't eat rained-on hay. My lady says we are silly but the last time the former hay man brought us hay that had been...gasp...rained on we wouldn't eat it. We are princess farm animals.
Oh NO Millie! Can it be saved?
Gosh diggity darn!
Ouch...So Sorry.Blessings Kelsie
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Ooh, soo sorry!
We do need the rain, but I think it could have been considerate and waiting just a few hours.
It rained on our hay too this spring. The male person had to put salt on it before he stacked it.
Oh no! I won't eat rained-on hay. My lady says we are silly but the last time the former hay man brought us hay that had been...gasp...rained on we wouldn't eat it. We are princess farm animals.
Oh NO Millie! Can it be saved?
Gosh diggity darn!
Ouch...So Sorry.
Blessings Kelsie
Post a Comment