Universal Life Church | ULC

Monday, September 12, 2011

Another Mother Daughter Portrait

The other day I showed you Pistol and her girls. Well, here's Kizzy and her daughters, Bonnie and Blaze.

They have really grown into lovely young ladies. The human says they get to stay too.

7 comments:

Sharon said...

They are beautiful and it's great that they get to stay!!!

Grace said...

Loves this precious photo!

Leontien said...

Lucky girls! your sure have a good "human" to look after you! and i just can't believe the spots! They are just fantastic!

Leontien

IsobelleGoLightly said...

They are all so pretty! I'd like to have chocolate spots like that!

MorningAJ said...

Hi. I've mentioned you in an award post on my blog. It means I'm handing on the award to you but what it asks you to do is quite onerous so feel free to ignore any or all of it! Just accept the compliment :)

Candy C. said...

They are lovely young ladies indeed! Love the spots! :)

Lydia said...

Fell in love just now! What beauties.

I loved this post and the following two-part narrative with fantastic photos about the fence/gate. My mind loves to roam with the goats here.