Universal Life Church | ULC

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Just Some Pictures

We had such a beautiful day today. It was a perfect fall day. Maggie still likes to lounge up here on top of the hut. Bambi and I like to lay under it.
Of course, I later decided it was time to play my horns. The door is such a nice place to lounge around and tap out a tune.
Heather is such a cute little lady. Scarlet does care for her daughter, but I must say, a really good mom would still be letting her kid eat corn with her instead of barking to get away.
I wish every day could be as beautiful as today!

12 comments:

Sharon said...

Today was a beautiful day! Cute pictures!

Melodie said...

I just love the picture of you playing your horns Millie,you look so happy!

Millie said...

Thanks all. Truly life doesn't get any better--sunshine, family and good music!

IsobelleGoLightly said...

Helloooo beautiful Millie! I am learning to play my horns too, although I still think the best use for them is to scritch my back! Hee hee. Then I end up with tufts of fur on them as decoration!

IsobelleGoLightly said...

I must say that Scarlett looks like she is attempting a very good imitation of a camel! tee hee hee.

Millie said...

I never thought about it, but she really does look like a red camel!!!

brokenteepee said...

Lucky you.We have had rain for the last week. Enjoy your sun and send some my way - OK?

Millie said...

Of course we'll send sunny thoughts! At least it isn't snow.

sunset pines farm said...

oh, the horns!!! As a human living with dehorned goats, I am always amazed at your beautiful long horns!!! Our little bucking Rocky is the only one with horns on the farm, and he has already hurt me a few times-by accident. Sharp suckers!

Millie said...

We try to be careful, but they usually just leave little bruises. Really they are great for scratching and making music and poking other nannies in the behind. Our human seems to think they were put there to lead us around. Hrmmph. Oh, and we look so much more beautiful with horns. :-)

JoyceAnn said...

Hi Millie ~ Jazz , Jo and Goatee have been enjoying this weather too. We took a walk through the woods yesterday and they try to eat up all the leaves (LOL). I know you enjoy playing your horns , but please be careful or they'll be white again (LOL).

~ Nanny Blessings ~

Texan said...

Your horns are just so nice! We too are having some wonderful weather. Though we need rain, at least its not 107 anymore :O).
Hope you get continued good weather so you can keep playing your horns!