Tuesday, July 30, 2013

My Dang Human

My dang human won't let me have computer time to post.



It's not like we've been boring around here, spending all our time out in pasture.  I have too many events to tell you about.



The big one is my darling doe Pebbles passed peacefully with the help of my favorite vet, Dr. Schmitz. He came because the CAE was making her life miserable and painful.  She couldn't even join us out in pasture.



As much as we all miss her, I'm so glad my girl is not hurting anymore.



Then the human tells me she's too busy with her blog and soap and keeping kids healthy.


I think it's a lot of excuses.  I'm going to have to butt her if she doesn't give me more computer time.

5 comments:

S. J. Qualls said...

Sorry about Pebbles, but she is in a better place and pain free now.
{{{Hugs}}}

Patty Woodland said...

You do that Millie.
I miss seeing your beautiful face.
I am very sorry about Pebbles.

Mary Ann said...

I am so very sorry about Pebbles.

Gil said...

Sorry about Pebbles. What is CAE?

Millie said...

CAE is a horrible virus. My human explains it HERE.