Universal Life Church | ULC

Friday, September 9, 2011

My Pumpkin Garden

Last fall when the human gave us some pumpkins to eat, I decided to save some seeds. Look what I've been growing all summer!

We have small ones.

And we have mini ones!

They'll be ready soon.

8 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

recycling at its finest!

Sharon said...

It's a pretty little garden, Millie!

brokenteepee said...

ARe you going to eat them all?

Kateri said...

Gosh, great job! I would say you are better than me at growing pumpkins, and I put a lot of effort into it!

Candy C. said...

That's funny! The chickens are growing their own tomato plants here! :)

Lady Farmer said...

Millie ~ It was such a delight to have you visit my garden! You are welcome to return anytime! Thank you for not eating my flowers ~ I have enough trouble with those pesky deer doing that all the time (except the foxgloves 'cuz they are poisonous). I am trying to find many more deer-proof plants as it is an on-going battle that I just can't seem to win but I am not giving up.)
I love all your pumpkins, especially the mini's! What will you be growing next year?
ttfn

IsobelleGoLightly said...

Wow Millie! You sure are smart! I'm going to ask my lady for a garden spot for ME!

Kelsie from Our Country Home and Studio Photography said...

They are looking great...I forgot to plant our pumpkins this year..oops.

You are such a cleaver goat.

Blessings Kelsie