Sunday, December 26, 2010

My Present

Do you know what this is? It's my Christmas present.

I asked the human to take pictures so you could see how special it is, and she decides to do a photo shoot right after giving us hay???? Really, we do not give up our hay eating for a photo shoot. I might have to get a new blog photographer.

My new collar isn't purple (she said she couldn't find a purple one), but it does coordinate nicely with Bambi's new collar.

It's official--she's a keeper!

I'm so happy that my Bambi gets to stay here forever!

10 comments:

Sharon said...

How very pretty, Millie! Bambi is a keeper and has a new collar too! You both are dressed up really nice now!

Millie said...

It's nice to have a collar again. Now I don't feel like a stray!

texwisgirl said...

Millie, it's nice that you and Bambi have new collars to show you're where you belong. But even better that you get to be there together. THAT'S the present from your lady...

Melodie said...

You and Bambi looks fabulous!I am so glad Bambi is staying!

Pricilla said...

How nice for you. Your collar is beautiful.

IsobelleGoLightly said...

Yay! I'm so glad that your Bambi is home! I love your knew blue collar too! We're kind of wild goats around here and don't wear collars but I sure do like to admire them!!

Millie said...

I'm so happy she's here. I'm just wondering who else will get collars or if there will be more kids leaving.

Feral Female said...

How spiffy you look in your new collar!

JoyceAnn said...

You look good in blue , glad to hear Bambi got a collar too.


~ Nanny Blessings ~

Texan said...

ewww so snazzzzzy you look in your new collar! Glad Bambi gets to stay! I think some of our goats are thinking about the "trailer" ride. Yes soon we have to make some decisions. Its hard for you goats and it hard for us humans too!