Thank you to Crystal Rainbow at Sparkle and Shine for this award. I must say these questions were quite fun to think about. Usually, I only have kids to watch and grass to munch.
1. What would your prefect day consist of?
Truly, I just had my perfect day--flowers to eat, a good rump scratching, and spending the day with my kids. Of course, it will be better when my new kid(s) arrive and I can scratch my back by myself.
2. How would you describe yourself if you were an item of clothing?
I think I would be a nice wooly sweater--warm and comfortable, surrounding you with love.
3. What hobbies are you currently working on?
I'm not sure it's a hobby; it's more of a passion. Music is my happiness. I can play my horns for hours on end. I just love tapping and scraping and banging. I must admit the cast on my horn does slow down the banging music.
4. Walking in the woods in wellies or bare foot on the beach?
I much prefer the woods. At least, I know I like climbing around the woods, playing on fallen trees and munching woodland flowers. I've never been to the beach, but I'd go visit if my human would take me.
5. Have you ever hugged or sang to a tree?
I always tap my beautiful music for the whole natural world--all creatures that will listen to me.
6. Growing your own veggies or nipping to the supermarket?
The human brings us corn from the mill. She does have a nice pasture for us and makes hay for the winter. She even brings us bread or veggies from her garden occasionally. I personally like when she gives us strawberries the best.
7. Have you found anyone exciting in your family tree?
Alas, I do not know my parents. As a dairy goat, I was taken from my nanny when I was very young. The only parent I know is my human. I'm certain my kids are destined for great things though.
8. Slap up meal in a posh restaurant or fish 'n' chips from the wrapper?For some reason, goats are not allowed in restaurants. If we were, I don't think I'd like going to a posh one. I'm much more a homebody. As an herbivore, I don't eat fish, but I would like to try the chips.
9. Which element do you most resonate with, Earth, Air, Fire or water?
As an animal, I am very much in tune with all the elements; however, if I must pick one, I am definitely an Earth animal. I live solidly on the land and connect with it.
10. Do you believe in fairy's?
Of course! We share a pasture with all kinds of creatures. Well, the fairies spend more time in the yard where we don't eat the flowers.
I thought it might be hard to answer some of these questions, but it was really quite fun. I'll pass the award and questions on to:
my human Teresa at Eden Hills
my goat friend Pricilla at The Maaaaa of Pricilla
another goat friend at Isobelle Golightly the Beautiful Goat
I hope you all have as much fun as me!