Millie tells her story of life on an Iowa farm as a goat.
Poor thing. Hope she has her babies soon!
She's due Wednesday, so she could have them anytime.
I am betting on triplets- poor girl, hope all goes smoothly for her
Poor Joe, they're coming soon! Just remember not to have them during a storm, if you would be so kind!
LOL! I remember feeling that way! My sympathies...
Aww....Hugs Joe!!!
Poor Joe. I'm sure you are
She looks really tired, poor thing!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Poor thing. Hope she has her babies soon!
She's due Wednesday, so she could have them anytime.
I am betting on triplets- poor girl, hope all goes smoothly for her
Poor Joe, they're coming soon! Just remember not to have them during a storm, if you would be so kind!
LOL! I remember feeling that way! My sympathies...
Aww....Hugs Joe!!!
Poor Joe. I'm sure you are
She looks really tired, poor thing!
Post a Comment