Millie tells her story of life on an Iowa farm as a goat.
Soooo cute, the bling!!! Poor baby!!
Every one of them a sweetie!
Yay for does!
Adorable babies. :)
Totally ignorant about goats. Can you tell me what cause need for the 'bling'?
My human explains it. http://edenhills.wordpress.com/2010/07/15/entropion-eyelid-16jun2010/
Thanks for the link for more info about the eye lids. I had heard of the condition in dogs before. Are you able to put the clips on yourself?
My human takes them to the vet.
I like the color of Sallie's little buck! Congrats on another round of healthy kids! :)
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Soooo cute, the bling!!! Poor baby!!
Every one of them a sweetie!
Yay for does!
Adorable babies. :)
Totally ignorant about goats. Can you tell me what cause need for the 'bling'?
My human explains it. http://edenhills.wordpress.com/2010/07/15/entropion-eyelid-16jun2010/
Thanks for the link for more info about the eye lids. I had heard of the condition in dogs before. Are you able to put the clips on yourself?
My human takes them to the vet.
I like the color of Sallie's little buck! Congrats on another round of healthy kids! :)
Post a Comment