Does that look so bad?
Saturday, June 29, 2013
Behind the Scenes
The human complains that she has to endure undue torture just to take a couple of pictures for my blog. She took this video to show you what's going on behind the camera when she's taking pictures in the barnyard.
Does that look so bad?
Does that look so bad?
Labels:
jumping on the human,
kids,
playing,
video
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Oooh, I think your human might get a bruise or two on her leg if that keeps up! But to be honest, I think they'd be worth it! :)
Just what IS it with kids eating our clothes (and hair)?
Who is that naughty kid?! Millie, you ought to teach them better manners! :)
I can't keep those kids straight. There's just too many and they aren't on the same side of the barnyard as me. It might be Vinnie's boy, Victor.
Yes, that looks about right to me.
"Look at me! Look at me!" I hear that all the time.
Post a Comment