Millie tells her story of life on an Iowa farm as a goat.
That is just so darn cute! How can you get anything done?
How can you possibly tell them apart? :)
I'm not in the same area as the kids, so I pretty much ignore them or just watch them. I'll sniff their butts when I get to meet them though.Not sure how the human does it.
I love baby goats
I could watch this ALL day.
The one that was trying to scratch and rolled over cracked me up!! :)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
That is just so darn cute! How can you get anything done?
How can you possibly tell them apart? :)
I'm not in the same area as the kids, so I pretty much ignore them or just watch them. I'll sniff their butts when I get to meet them though.
Not sure how the human does it.
I love baby goats
I could watch this ALL day.
The one that was trying to scratch and rolled over cracked me up!! :)
Post a Comment