The human says all the time, "This is why we don't have nice things!"
I think she's exaggerating. How about you?
Monday, January 14, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Millie tells her story of life on an Iowa farm as a goat.
10 comments:
My human says that, too. I just keep doing it! :P
-Midnight Maaaaaaa!!
Meg - I LOVE your horns!
I know how your human feels
Wow, Meg's go on for days! The most destructive animal on my farm is one spoiled house cat who breaks at least three dishes a week by pawing them off of counters and tables for his enjoyment. His habit doesn't make me more diligent about staying on top of the dishes, so I just don't have nice dishes! ;)
I meant to say "Meg's horns go on for days." Oops
Seriously,
Does she hate the door?
Is grooming her horns?
Just one of those head banging types?
Well, there's just not a lot to do this time of year, and a goat really needs some form of entertainment.
Oh Millie, your horns are so nice. But is disbud all my goats.
hahahaha
A girl's goat-a do what a girl's goat-a do! Love those impressive horns! :)
Meg does have some bee-you-tee-ful horns! :)
I think the human does have a point, there. :0
Post a Comment