Millie tells her story of life on an Iowa farm as a goat.
That is too darn cold, if you ask me! I do like your coat, though!
Brrrr...but I like your coat! It looks toasty warm.
I understand Millie. That cold was here last week. You look stunning in your coat.
We're in a deep freeze too Millie! It's just awful. You do look adorable in that coat! Stay warm sweet Millie.
Brrrr!Bundle up, Mill!You look stunning in your lovely new coat! xo
That is just waaayyy too cold Millie! I'm glad you goaties got some extra food and that you got a new coat!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
That is too darn cold, if you ask me! I do like your coat, though!
Brrrr...but I like your coat! It looks toasty warm.
I understand Millie. That cold was here last week. You look stunning in your coat.
We're in a deep freeze too Millie! It's just awful. You do look adorable in that coat! Stay warm sweet Millie.
Brrrr!
Bundle up, Mill!
You look stunning in your lovely new coat! xo
That is just waaayyy too cold Millie! I'm glad you goaties got some extra food and that you got a new coat!
Post a Comment