Millie tells her story of life on an Iowa farm as a goat.
ha. ha!! ( :
That is so funny! :) What is that all about Annie?
Hmm, I've been told goats DON'T eat everything, but... maybe in Annie's case, who knows?
I don't blame you. That is shocking behaviour
Hmmm.....that looks like a horn kiss to me......... ;)xo
You look shocked in that last picture Millie. Maybe we have discovered what happens to your horn casts, they get eaten!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
ha. ha!! ( :
That is so funny! :) What is that all about Annie?
Hmm, I've been told goats DON'T eat everything, but... maybe in Annie's case, who knows?
I don't blame you. That is shocking behaviour
Hmmm.....that looks like a horn kiss to me......... ;)
xo
You look shocked in that last picture Millie. Maybe we have discovered what happens to your horn casts, they get eaten!!
Post a Comment