Universal Life Church | ULC

Thursday, December 6, 2012

A Hunk-a-Hunk-Boeris Love

Boeris does not think it's fair that he doesn't have any of us beautiful does with him.


He's been trying to take matters into his own horns.



So far, he hasn't pushed the gate over.


You just wait, he says!

I'm sharing our Hunky Boeris with Farmgirl Friday.

8 comments:

IsobelleGoLightly said...

Hellooooooo! Bayyybeeeee! Wee hee! You sure are cute! Woo woo!

brokenteepee said...

Go Boeris. Erm, have you been spraying or has it been raining?

Candy C. said...

Poor Boeris, he's just lonely! ;)

Barbara F. said...

I'm a city girl, so I don't understand why Boeris can't have a doe? xo

Sharon said...

I'm sure he just wants a little love...

Millie said...

The human doesn't want babies when she's not ready for them. That means Boeris has to wait until the first of the year to get some girls.

It was foggy that morning with lots of dew, but I won't guarantee he wasn't using his special cologne. ;-)

Barbara F. said...

Ahaaaaa now I comprende (understand) ;-) xo

Bev said...

hi. i'm new to the blog hop. my husband and i have a cattle farm in alberta. i also own and operate a small paper shop from the farm. the shop like my blog is call Black Ink Paperie. my blog features stories about the farm and growing up in small fishing village in nova scotia. i would love for you to visit my blog and follow if you like it. i did a guest post last week called "a cow's tale" which tells the story about one of our cows and her exciting life.

http://www.blackinkpaperie.blogspot.com

thanks and i can't wait to visit all the other blogs
new follower bev