Universal Life Church | ULC

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Not a Lot to Do

Right now we don't have a lot to do.  The human has us locked in prison the barnyard.  She says it's for our own good.


Do you see what's out there prowling along the fences?  How about now?


Hunters...she doesn't want us to be mistaken for a deer. So, all we do is lounge around and bask.





I guess that isn't too bad.

7 comments:

brokenteepee said...

I can understand her concerns Millie. You wouldn't want to be dinner now would you?

Tracy said...

It might make things a little boring but it's definitely for your own good. I hate hunting season. I just heard the other day that a hunter was poaching on a local farmer's property and I guess he ran into the farm dog and he shot the farm dog with an arrow! We hear bad stories every year during hunting season :( Then the hunters next to me shot two moose calves and didn't recovery them and a pack of wolves stayed VERY close to my farm for almost a month. I really hate hunting season. Please stay in the barn yard for a while!

Candy C. said...

You goaties DO look very much like your cousins the deer Millie! Please stay in the barnyard!

Barbara F. said...

What a good goat mother you have. Stay safe you guys. xo

Sharon said...

Good idea there, Millie. Some of those guys shoot anything that moves.

Enjoy the basking!

Meghan Grace said...

I too hate hunting season! Please continue to be safe!

IsobelleGoLightly said...

We don't like hunting season either! Blech. You all look pretty comfy there in your corral!