Universal Life Church | ULC

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Backsnacking

Pistol and her girls were all enjoying a bit of hay together.


Then Clover decided to do some backsnacking from her sister.


For the life of me, I can't remember who first used that phrase backsnacking.




I can't get my lazy human to go back through every single blog post and its comments to see who it was.


If you were the one, let me know!

6 comments:

brokenteepee said...

It works well, though doesn't it. Tasty bits of hay dust and a clean sistergoat.

Sharon said...

I have no clue who coined the phrase.
Good idea though.

Tracy said...

I remember who first used backsnack! It was one of the Belles over at This Goat's Life. I can't remember if it was Baby Belle or Millie though.

Millie said...

Thank you, Tracy. You're much better than my silly human!

Mimi Foxmorton said...

Share and share alike!
:D

Candy C. said...

Cute term backsnacking!! :)