Universal Life Church | ULC

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Now Look Who Showed Up

It's the llama!


Another thirsty animal.


The human says the deer can come up and drink if they want, but they haven't shown up yet.


I feel sorry for any animal that doesn't have a human to give them water right now.

7 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

big sigh...

brokenteepee said...

It is true. I have to fill water buckets many times a day right now.

Melodie said...

I hope you all get some rain and cooler temps really soon!

Sharon said...

You're needing rain BAD, I'd say.

V.L. Locey said...

Yep, water buckets are getting empty pretty darn fast on our farm as well of late.

Candy C. said...

You are all lucky to have such a caring human! :)

Kelsie from Our Country Home and Studio Photography said...

Thank you to your human for taking the time to make sure others are also taken good care of...she is a good egg.

Blessings Kelsie