She said she was asked if llamas liked bananas, and she was coming to ask Djali.
He just looked at the human like she was silly.
He turned his nose up at the banana and said, "How do I know this isn't a trick and you're going to catch me and love me up? Ick."
She tried again. Still he wouldn't take it.
I told her I'd be happy to let her know if goats like bananas.
It was very good!
I hope somebody wants to know if goats like peanuts.
7 comments:
taste tester, millie, at your service!
Oooo! Keep trying out food, Millie, because after you get a treat I ask my lady for what you've eaten! Weeee!
LOL! Yes, Millie goats like peanuts! :)
You are a goat gourmand Millie
Silly llama! He doesn't know what he's missing. All the more for you, Millie! :-)
The goaties here like bananas too! Aren't you glad that silly Djali turned up his nose? :)
Good to know. I had no idea! Now I know what to bring my two little boys tomorrow. :)
Post a Comment