Millie tells her story of life on an Iowa farm as a goat.
Yes I think I may be an old goat too,lol! I am pretty sure I will never be able to do that!
sleeping in yoga poses now.
I am an olderest goat.
I'm definitely an old goat.Ouch!
OK... I give up. I'm an old goat. Hmmm...perhaps you can begin a new TV show...I'm older than an old goat!
Tee hee. Or a fat goat...like me. Tee hee.
Very cute! :)
LOL....too funny and adorably cute! :)
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Yes I think I may be an old goat too,lol! I am pretty sure I will never be able to do that!
sleeping in yoga poses now.
I am an olderest goat.
I'm definitely an old goat.
Ouch!
OK... I give up. I'm an old goat. Hmmm...perhaps you can begin a new TV show...I'm older than an old goat!
Tee hee. Or a fat goat...like me. Tee hee.
Very cute! :)
LOL....too funny and adorably cute! :)
Post a Comment