Universal Life Church | ULC

Friday, July 13, 2012

New Playground Equipment

The kids have something new to play on.


They seem to be really enjoying the manure spreader.






I'm not quite sure she should be eating that.


I don't think I'd want to eat it!

9 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

never poop where you eat, or whatever they say...

brokenteepee said...

New toys are always fun but one really should not eat what one does know

Gil said...

I wonder if she is licking some grease off one of the grease fittings? I've heard stories of pigs licking grease off grease fittings so well that they shined like new!

Gil said...

I'm wrong. I just blew up the picture and it looks like she is nibbling on a not and bolt.

charlotte's menagerie said...

Goats have to check out everything thoroughly. I love them.

Alica said...

Now all they need to do is learn how to operate the spreader! :)

Sharon said...

All kids just can't keep things out of their mouths. :-)

They are quite curious, aren't they?

Candy C. said...

Well I certainly hope she doesn't chew off any important bolts!

Kateri said...

Silly kids. :) Does look like they are having fun though.