Universal Life Church | ULC

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Not What We Need

Look what those darn geese did.



Yep, more goslings.


Just what we need~more honking, biting rubber footed birds.

9 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

they're so cute when they're little. :)

brokenteepee said...

Be careful you don't stomp on 'em!

Millie said...

It's dangerous here for a little bird that's for sure. Sugar did accidentally step on one. :-( It's the human's fault because she was trying to catch Sugar to give her a shot.

Sharon said...

They're cute, but I couldn't agree with you more, I don't care for geese, they're mean.

IsobelleGoLightly said...

I'm so glad that we don't have those on our farm!

Texan said...

LOL they are cute though :O)

Candy C. said...

Cute babies, too bad they grow up! ;-)

V.L. Locey said...

Awwwww, I just LOVE little web-footers!

Melodie said...

They are cute,even if they grow up to be noisy.