Universal Life Church | ULC

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Honey

Bambi named her baby Honey.

The human fixed it so that she can't escape from Bambi's lean to.

Honey also had to go back to the vet because she needed another clip on her eye. It is very sore. We hope she'll be able to heal.

8 comments:

Alica said...

The name fits her perfectly!

Candy C. said...

She is certainly the color of honey, Bambi picked a good name!
I sure hope her little eye gets better.

TexWisGirl said...

sure hope so!

charlotte's menagerie said...

Hope Honey's eye heals. Take a close-up picture of Honey.

charlotte's menagerie said...

Oh I went to your previous post and saw the close-up pictures. She is so cute.

brokenteepee said...

Oh poor Honey. I hope she feels better soon

Anonymous said...

take care Honey...
rootin' (in the dirt) for ya'
BEAR

C said...

A perfect name for that little sweetie :)