Saturday, February 2, 2013

Finally

My human has been horrible about helping me post.  See she's my blog photographer, and she wouldn't bring her camera out in the rain or snow or frigid temperatures.  Well, it wouldn't have mattered because we weren't doing anything but huddling in the barn.  This morning, it finally was nice enough to come out for some basking.


She did have the decency to put the coat back on when it was so cold.


Now, I'm back to just my own lovely white coat.



Although I'm still happy to eat inside out of the wind.


I'll let the young fluffy ones eat the hay outside.

Mary

Bambi

Myson
They can take that cold a lot better than me.

4 comments:

Patty Woodland said...

I don't blame you Millie. You look lovely in your fluffy white coat

S. J. Qualls said...

I think the same could be said about humans too.

Nice pictures!

Mimi Foxmorton said...

You are STYLIN' in your coat, Millie! :)

Candy C. said...

Yes, definitely let the young ones dine al fresco and you stay warm in the barn!