Does it make me look silly?
I'm not telling the human how I did this because she'd be mad.
Maybe I can get an artificial horn. What do you think?
Sunday, December 15, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Millie tells her story of life on an Iowa farm as a goat.
7 comments:
Oooh, Millie. I think it makes you look unique. I'm just glad it does not hurt you.
It's only my pride that's hurt. :-(
Feel better, Millie! xo
Aw Millie! Maybe you just wanted to play a higher tune on one horn? You can play a concerto now! I heard your lady is going to have the doctor even out the tip. Maybe you can have a fancy horn-topper put on! xoxoxoxo
Oh my gosh... whatever happened?
I'm not telling Mary Ann. My human is not giving me any sympathy as it is, and she'd probably be mad if I told her how I did this. It's best to leave it a mystery.
Don't worry. I'll bet all your goaty friends would like to stand out from the crowd too.
Post a Comment